Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any ideas

Thinkin Rut

PMA Member
Looks to be some sort of artifact. My son brought it home from the lake. Just curious.
Misc_Pics_007.jpg
Misc_Pics_009.jpg

kinda looks like a fossilized chicken butt...... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

maybe some type of hammer/pick/maul

If a butt ever had a tooth thats what it would look like. Yep, it's a "butt tooth" /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Interesting for sure, hope someone can figure out what it really is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">kinda looks like a fossilized chicken butt...... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>
Thats pretty funny...my first thought was THA4 bent over working on his old snapper. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THINKIN RUT</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: THA4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">kinda looks like a fossilized chicken butt...... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>
Thats pretty funny...my first thought was THA4 bent over working on his old snapper. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Please no pics Thomas!!!!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Look's like it's up to Shovelbuck and Aim-n-High to answer this.
They appear to be the resident experts! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom