Any monsters around

enis

swisher shueyville? I got an oporttunity to shotgun hunt there on monday. Never seen the land nor seen it. There used to be alot of deer over around there dont know if it would be worth it or not. What you fellas think? what would you do? Its always fun to hunt new territory. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

The area looks good from I380.....

Never hunted in the area, though. How much ground will you have access to and how easily recognized are the boundaries (for your benefit and other hunters)?

Not sure we mite go up early on sunday to do a little scouting, and see the property lines, so we know were to be and not to be. I was thinking around 30 acres he said was theres. Enough if there is any pressure around close by.

Should be pretty decent as there is plenty of pressure around that area usually. I have seen 1 or 2 deer in that area in the past /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Kratz

Sure seems to be plenty of them spread across all the roads around that area.

If you want more than 30 acres, I know where 14000 acres not far from there that you could probably get on /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: turtL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
If you want more than 30 acres, I know where 14000 acres not far from there that you could probably get on /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Might be a few less acres than that as I'm not sure I wanna be walking on ice yet. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

That'd be 14k acres crawling with orange come gun opener. Might get lucky though /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif You just never know what's gonna run past you during the Iowa Shotgun Season!

Sounds good. Hopefully the weather cooperates a little better this year. Last year sucked!!! The action on my shotgun would not work cause of the ICE!!!! GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND MY FRIENDS!! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Fixin' to be a cold one I think. With the windchill factored in, doesn't look to make it above 15-16 degrees all day long.

Better double up on your longjohns!

Back