Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Any Pics Yet?

I get excited easy. The last ten days where my best for June trail cam pictures ever. Nothing monstrous but they get my blood pumping.

Mulberries and plum thickets seem pretty hot right now.

Last year, about a week earlier than this, I took a picture of the deer I eventually harvested with a shotgun that showed much less growth than some of the better ones I have recently posted. If he had not broken so much off he would have been a mid 150s deer.

Get those cameras out there. Funnels and fruit for placement I’d say.

Those are some great pictures..thanks for posting! I jumped 2 bucks from shaded fence rows. That was all it took, can't wait to get my memory cards.

This is my best pic yet and its not even that great. I got another photo of him or should I say his arse. Looks to be a real young deer too. Hope no one decides to shoot him.
deer.jpg

oh2b that's a great picture. Trail cameras keep me excite all summer. I just can't wait to get out there and see what the last sets have produced.

This guy isn't huge by any means, but it's the best pict. I got out of my last set.
790Copy_of_Digital_Cam_6-17-05_019-med.jpg

Can't wait to pull the next set out.
grin.gif

2005TrailCam.jpg

I know there are bigger ones out there. Just have to wait for them to take a walk past the cam.

Top Bottom