Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone ever use Tripod stand?

Ried#3

I have a spot where i need to get up off the ground but there are no good trees. I saw a 16' Big Game tripod stand for around $250. I was thinking this would work perfect. It has a shooting rail, can you shoot a bow sitting down with a rail? Anyone have any experience with these? Not going to build permanent stand, not sure long i will have access. Thanks!

5574.jpg
Heard these work:way:

We have one on our farm. Same brand Big Game Tripod we even made extensions for it. I shot one buck out of it with the bow and my brother shot his first bow kill out of it. We even have the pop up roof for it. Works awesome!! Less than half our body is exposed. From 20 yds out all you see is our shoulders and head.
Very easy to move.
If I find pictures I'll post.

Hey thanks! Does it have the arm rests all the way around? If so, do you have to stand to shoot a bow out of it?

Yea the rail goes all the way around. Part of the rail does flip up though so you can shoot out of it I stand up slow and they don't even notice or I put a decoy out to draw there attention. I've had it since 2006. It doesn't make any noise. The seat is awesome and that does have armrest.

Top Bottom