Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone hunt with a Dren LD?

I don't see why you couldn't hunt with it. I hunted with a golden eagle that was 38" for almost 15 years. longer is more forgiving and alot more steady.

I've hunted with a Conquest II for seven years now. 41" axle to axle. I love the bow and have been very lucky with it. When you shoot like I do its all about the forgiveness of a bow. Most shots from a treestand your form is not ideal, either twisted, seated, crouching, or over a limb I'll take every inch of forgiveness I can get. Just my opinion but I don't think you'll ever notice a couple extra inches of bow in the tree.

All we had for years were long ATA bows and they were great to shoot. Don't see any reason not to hunt with one.

I dont see any reason a person couldnt hunt with this bow.

Its long axle to axle length will make it a sweet shooter. It will be a real pain in tight quarters, but some planning ahead of time could prevent that. Double bull blinds instead of the little doghouse style, and trimming branches above your head for a tree stand should be all you have to worry about.

Dean

Top Bottom