Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone try this out?

BDAHMS

Be here Now
I was waiting for my oil to get changed at Fleet Farm today in Ankeny and the bow section got to me once again- I have only ever hunted with fixed Montecs- but I thought I would give this a try- anyone ever try these before?

10489761_807142897764_3655045487034626880_n.jpg

Used the killzones a few years ago. They did their job on a few deer but I wasn't think with the way they worked. The holes were devastating but I had one that seemed like it wouldn't open on contact and another would open when I knocked the arrow.

I shoot the NAP spitfire maxx similar to killzones but 3 blade.love them only use them & grim reaper 3 blades

Make sure you shoot the actual head while practicing rather than just the practice head. I found out the practice head shot way better than the real thing. Back to slick tricks for me.

I shot them last year and liked them. Missed a doe and smoked the stump in front of her. The BH and blades were all in one piece and I was able to reuse it. The deer that I shot, the BH performed well and completely opened on contact.

My dad killed a mule deer with killzone. He likes them. They get lots of good reviews. I've never tried them...I shoot Grim Reapor whitetail special and/or Slick Trick Mag.

Make sure you shoot the actual head while practicing rather than just the practice head. I found out the practice head shot way better than the real thing. Back to slick tricks for me.

I never had this problem. I was skeptical when I first bought them because of how hard they opened and closed by hand so I shot one into my target. Flew perfectly and to my amazement it opened up! Who knows.

Top Bottom