Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Anyone use a Summit Bullet Back packer?

Scooonie

A friend of mines buddy from work has a Summit Bullet Backpacker for sale and I wanted to stop by and see if anyone has used or currently uses this climber? It's a couple of years old and he is selling it for $125. Any info would be great! Thanks guys...

I've got the viper, which is the same thing except the backpacker arm rests fold flat. I bought mine several years ago for about $225. I think the bullet is going for almost $300 now, so $125 sounds pretty good.

I love mine. It's a quality stand, durable paint and padding. It makes a serious connection with the tree and is real steady, good solid footing. I sat in it for 11 hours straight once, so it's comfy, too!

Thanks Zen! I think I will go with it...Is it hard to replace the cables with the Summits or is it pretty easy, do you have any clue? I'm not sure how often you are suppose to replace them but I know it's at least a couple of years old so I was thinking that I might depending on the condition I suppose.

LOVE MY SUMMIT CLIMBER. EASY TO USE. MY FRIEND HAS SOMEOTHER KIND AND THAT THING IS A NIGHTMARE. I'VE HAD MINE THREE YEARS AND THE CABLES ARE FINE. THE PLISTIC COATING IS SCUFFED UP FROM NORMAL USE BUT I DON'T THINK IT EFFECTS THE 1/4" STEEL CABLES. IT WOULD TAKE ALLOT TO BREAK THEM.

Yeah, I use the viper, cables would be a cinch to replace if you had to. They just slide right out.
I also love mine, solid as a rock

Top Bottom