Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Apartment Break In - Iowa Bowhunter Handles

moosehunter

PMA Member
i like the texas policy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wink.gif

Jack Capper sent this photo in this AM, his apartment was broke into last night....he shot the burgular
wink.gif

JCApt.jpg

In Iowa to use deadly force you must prove you own life was at risk.....was he caught rumaging through the refrigerator or trying to gore the occupants to death?....of course in Texas if he's inside your home he's fair game....
wink.gif

It wouldn't matter which bow I grabbed, they are all strung up. 3 longbows and a recurve on the couch. 2 longbows and a recurve on one chair and another longbow on the target. And arrows all over the place, some with broadheads some with field points.

Last fall I had a few friends from the DesMoines area that hunt around here spend the night. When they set the bed up in the extra room I told them not to roll over, some of the arrows have broadheads on them.

Now, it could have been worse. I could have been holding my 45 colt when the deer came thru the door !!

Jack

Hi Jack,Next time try a 45-70 Marlin guide gun instead of an arrow.It will stop anything on this planet!

What? You have 45 colts in your apartment?? Don't you think they should be out in a barn??

Seriously though, I'll bet that meat WAS a bit chewy! LOL :)

Top Bottom