Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Arrest?

loneranger

I sprayed arrest on my clover grass, few weeks ago. Saw NO effect. Does this stuff need some king of sticking agent mixed with it? It rained heavy 24 hrs later, but directions said was rain fast in an hr. Won't tru that spray again I don't think.

I just looked @ the Arrest label and it doesn't recommend any additives. However Poast Plus does recommend crop oil. I believe Poast Plus has the same active ingredients.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: loneranger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sprayed arrest on my clover grass, few weeks ago. Saw NO effect. Does this stuff need some king of sticking agent mixed with it? It rained heavy 24 hrs later, but directions said was rain fast in an hr. Won't tru that spray again I don't think. </div></div>

I know a lot of folks have been unhappy with the results of Poast Plus and have been switching to Select for better grass kill.

Arrest is the same as Poast and all of them work best with crop oil if I'm not mistaken and in some cases adding AMS is reccommended.

Compare the labels in the herbicide thread to be sure.

Top Bottom