Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Arrow of choice? Beman Arrows?

All, I am switching away from the Beman ICS Camo Hunters because it takes three men and a dog to get them out of my 3D targets. I like the performance of the arrows but hate pulling on them and I have tried Gorilla Grease and it doesn't really help. So I am shopping for a new arrow and was wanting to stick to Beman. I am currently looking at ICS Hunters and the Matrix model. Has anyone had any experiences with these arrows in the past. Thanks T$

I shoot the ICS Hunters for hunting and the Beman Hawks for 3d. I'd make sure you soap'em before each shot. Also make sure your field tip is the same size as the shaft. If it is larger it has a tendancy to pull harder. Game tracker makes a nice tip and I just bought some slik tips to try out. These are the ones that brag a certain percentage easier to pull out. Keep score instead of pulling arrows. Beman Matrix I personally do not like.......if you make one mistake your out some $......I have 5 if you are interested. (400).

I shoot the ICS hunters for both hunting, and 3-D. I've got a rubber arrow puller that I use, and they come out fairly easy. Depends on what brand of targets you're pulling them out of, but most of them I can get without too much trouble. I've also got some Gold-Tips that I use from time to time, and they don't come out any easier or harder than the Bemans. Myself, I'd use the ICS hunters, they seem to be quieter coming up on my rest for some reason. Must be the outer coating of the arrow I guess.
CRITRGITR

I have 3 words for you: Woody's Arrow Lube. That stuff is awesome!

I have second the woody's it's the best stuff out there.
flame.jpg

Thanks Ruddbow & CRITRGITR! I went with the ICS Hunters and they are great! They pull out 10X easier and actually are faster out of the bow. It is amazing how that camo finish can work against you! Thanks Again! T$

Top Bottom