Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Arrow question

CamoMan

How much difference is there between the Gold Tip XT Hunter arrows (.003 straightness) and their Expedition arrows (.006 straightness) ? Would an 'average' shooter notice a difference, and are there any other differences, besides the straightness factor? Thanks

i would say that the average guy, in hunting situations, would not notice much difference. the "serious" 3d shooter, would be more likely to notice when the same arrow, or few arrows just aren't grouping with the others.

the old addage "you get what you pay for" can come into play here

I've got a sad, sad story about the difference between the expeditions and the XTs. I won't bore you with it, but in my experience, they will shoot different, don't fill your quiver with both; I know... a given, but I was young and dumb.
frown.gif

i would definately only carry one type of arrow in the quiver. xt's can be found at decent prices, if you look hard enough. i found some raw shafts for $58. personally, i would not go with the expiditions, but i shoot alot of 3d. even if i didn't, i would most likely still be shooting the xt's

Top Bottom