Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

ATV 3 Point Hitch

5stans

Curious if anyone has one of these systems? I'm just wondering how you like it, how well it works and if you'd have any good pix you could send me. The ones in the magazines aren't close-ups.

Are you referring to the ones called dirtworks by kolpin? If so i am curious as well.they look good but are pretty pricey. I will check back to see if anyone has given you any info.

Yes, the Dirt Works is exactly the one we are looking at. Curious as to how heavy of equipment they'll lift, etc.

I do NOT have any exerience with these but I think that you have to buy the ATV 3Point attachments from Kolpin to fit it. I dont think you can just buy the adapter and then use any 3point accesory. Dont know if thats what your thinking or not.

I HATE to say this but lets face it, its an ATV not a tractor. Your not going to have the power/weight to break pure root bound sod up and turn it black
frown.gif
If thats what your thinking??Not sure?? I really hate to say that too becuase if you could I would be the first to be buying the stuff.

I have used several ATV discs. I have used the one made by sod buster AWESOME results about 3 passes in the long grass on the edge of my uncles field was enough to see dirt. I have also used the "king kutter" made by nothern tool and with enough weight it took about 6 to 8 passes to get the same results. The Sodbuster disc has adjustable disc angles so it really makes a big difference. Problem is its about 2.5 times the cost. King kutter $600 Sodbuster about $1500. Least thats what there were last time I looked.
Good luck and let me know how they work.

Dean

Top Bottom