Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Auction

dbltree

Super Moderator
There is going to be a sale April 29th near Donnellson that will have a 87' 5040 AC tractor (I have one...great food plot tractor) and a 3pt KingCutter disc...among other things. Perfect pair for someone looking to get started with thier own equipment!
smile.gif

It's not listed on the web site yet but one could email them for more info.

http://www.menkehoyerauction.com/

There web site is a handy one to book mark because you can also check results from equipment and land sales.

It is there- just click the calendar for the 29th. Photo of the tractor, I saw this one advertised in the trader paper or somewhere. Looks real clean and like a good plotting tractor but didn't know how many HP, too lazy to look it up. Rest of the sale looks interesting as well.

doah.gif
No wonder I couldn't find it! The AC 5040 is 40 hp but it was made in Romania up until 1980 so I believe they have an incorrect date on the sale bill.
The AC dealer in Keo has all the basics (oil filters etc.) and I found a place in Canada that carries overhaul kits etc.

Looked at it tonight.....total piece of junk.....I will let you know how it runs later!
evil.gif

"Shes good ta go" Usually means it will go for way more than its worth, or if its a car it means shes good to go only if you have AAA gold.

The 'Bonker

Top Bottom