Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Badger Creek Bucketmouth

THA4

A Few Steps Ahead Of You
Well, i got to spend one more day bass fishing today, it was hard knowing that deer season is in full swing. but i jumped at the chance!!

the fishing was super slow, and the water was like chocolate milk.....

i caught two dinks, lost two expensive crankbaits.... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/mad.gif

but my day ended with my biggest bass of the year!

6.5 lbs!!!
sure wish i had him during a tournament!

/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
good way to end the season
/forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

bass_2_2_.jpg

Nice bass! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

You got any other shirts?

That one is starting to smell fishy....
THA4_Middle_Bass_2_2_.jpg

Randy - /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
Bonker -
shoofly.gif

Did you put some egg sinkers in his belly before ya tossed him on the scale /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif Bass........ /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Not only does it smell, but it's getting tight. I'm sure it because it was washed in warm water and dried all the way, RIGHT /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/sleep.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JNRBRONC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice bass! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

You got any other shirts?

That one is starting to smell fishy....
THA4_Middle_Bass_2_2_.jpg

</div></div>

I hope for his wifes sake that he throws that thing in the laundry every couple of months..

I am sure it smells like a beached whale....... /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Top Bottom