Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Batteries???

bowsnbucks

I have a homebrew camera, the sony p32 set up. I love the camera and it works great. The problem I have is when its gets below 20 degress it only take about 10 pics and then the batteries die. I have tried a lot of different batteries but that all have failed. The batteries are the 2 AA in the cmaera and the small 9V on camera board. I am considering buying a cuddeback because they use the bigger 4dd bateries which work well in the cold, so I am told. Anyone know of any batteries that work good in cold? Or a better camera for the cold? Thanks

I use the duracell 2650 mah with really good results. I run cameras year round, and my cameras have worked on all but the coldest of days. I only use rechargeables, and i replace any that may be old or weak.

Rechargeable NiMH work good all year round but when it gets real cold, lithiums are the best. I only use them in the cold due to the increased cost. Alkaline AA's aren't good in the cold.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">when it gets real cold, lithiums are the best </div></div>

I swear by them! They will last for weeks in bitter cold temps and take hundreds if not thousands of pics!

I have the same set up only with P41's /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Top Bottom