Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big 4...survived

What would you guess that deer would score Saskguy? His body and head are so big i couldnt even take a guess.

So Awesome!!! What a PIG! If you are plotting against him next season SaskGuy I'm thinking he's in trouble :) Good luck with him.

What would you guess that deer would score Saskguy? His body and head are so big i couldnt even take a guess.
I really am not sure simply b/c his right side is so much shorter than his left on the g2 and g3 but that beam seems good like the left and the g1 is great, mass at the bases looks exceptional. I've always thought that a 4x4 in the 150's was a tremendous buck, these pics make me think he'd get there. Not sure, maybe just wishful thinking....

Excuse me while I clean the drool off my keyboard!! That deer is awesome. Can't wait to see what next year brings! Good luck with the sheds.

I think he'd make 50's, Kaare ... guess we'll just have to see after you snag his sheds here in a couple months!!! :D

-Longspurs-

I ran cams on salt in his area never got a single pic. Same story on scrapes.
My friend and neighbor walked out of his house on Sat... stalked him and shot him while he tended a doe way out in the open.

EEK for mass this yr.

SaskGuy said:
I ran cams on salt in his area never got a single pic. Same story on scrapes.
My friend and neighbor walked out of his house on Sat... stalked him and shot him while he tended a doe way out in the open.

EEK for mass this yr.

Any photos of him this year?

I didn't think there was anywhere up there that "gets hit hard" Karre. That thing has one deep chest!

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom