Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big City Bucks

A

Admin

If you get a chance you might check out Larry Zach's site,ZachWildlifeArt, and the cool video clip of the buck used in Larry's painting, Big City Bucks

What a great Iowa buck he was and to watch him on the hoof is awesome. Much thanks to Larry for letting us view such a great animal.

Can't wait until Big Timber Bucks painting comes out!

bcblogo.jpg

Photo provided by Zach Wildlife Art

[This message has been edited by TLH (edited 07-11-2001).]

It looks like Larry updated his site and now has some awesome Big Timber Bucks video footage available.

btbvideo-preview-frame.gif

What an awesome buck, way to go Larry!

Is anyone having trouble getting the video to play? Heard some reports to that effect. If you do have trouble please let us know. It's in the What's New section.

I'm in the process of working on the Big Timber Bucks painting now. Starting to really feel the pressure because if I don't get it done by late summer it will mess up my fall plans.

I had no problem bringing up the video, and I have a slow comp and hookup speed. It was nice to see the video again. I saw it at Erv's during leagues right after it was taken.
Jack

Had problem signed on through AOL, tried through the Internet and it takes a little time to load but worked well.

Good stuff Larry

Last night at the Pheasant Forever banquet in Pottawattamie County a framed Big City Bucks brought 520.00 and the Big Timber Bucks only brought 300.00. Thats a heck of a deal now! Wished I hadn't already spent all my money by the time that rolled around. Both are beautiful prints.

Top Bottom