Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big One!

I personally know Kyle, and I can guarantee you 100 percent legal. DNR and sheriff first calls he made. As for your other comment about legality they where disproved as well. Jealous jealous people!!!!!!!!!!! This guy can flat out kill just about everything he goes after. Already lots of jealousy on this one I won't get into. Headed over to drool on it later tonight :D

Well said, there is a reason people do not post or send pics like they use too. Congratulations to the hunter. Deer of a lifetime

Well said, there is a reason people do not post or send pics like they use too. Congratulations to the hunter. Deer of a lifetime

100% true every time I see a nice deer posted on here their is always a handful of people that pick it apart. can't see the tag. did he move it before it was tagged. wrong gun, wrong season, after sunset before sunrise.

Bottom line is people spend too much time worrying about what others are doing. Not just in hunting but life in general. There's no such thing as minding your own business anymore.

I also know Kyle and talked to a mutual friend of ours about that buck for an hour on the phone Sunday night. He pretty much gauranteed that buck would be dead by the end of the week....when kyle is after a deer it doesn't have much of a chance. If he can gain access to hunt a deer, 99% chance its a dead deer walking.

Top Bottom