Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Big Un!

Buster

Honestly now guys! I hear quite a few guys on this site say, "Let him walk, it'd be nice to see him next year." How many of you guys would let this one walk? Take care.

3904deer_013_Large_-med.jpg

Let him walk, I want to see him at 200". Yeah right, that boy would have an arrow flying at him first chance. great buck and have fun chasing him

Looking away, quartering away, I'm drawing my bow and picking my spot on his rib cage right now!
grin.gif

peace.gif
Nice buck...

I think the little antler devil on my shoulder would be saying, "SHOOT,SHOOT"!! May not get another chance at a buck like that. When in doubt, take him out!!
grin.gif

Yeah, I would let him walk.... RIGHT INTO MY SHOOTING LANE!!!!

That is a dandy!!! Good luck sticking him this coming season!!!

Mark...

You never know, maybe that one will take a walk with a fat chick, I mean doe, and end up about 9-10 miles East of where that picture was taken.

Looks to be a 9pt with a kicker?? Should land in the 140's but cant be sure from that picture. If he is a 10, the 150's is more likely. Nice deer....sure, he would be bigger next year, might even scratch b&c next year, but this one is legitimate for lung poppin!!!

He looks like he is going to be a good one. I can honestly say I WOULD LET HIM WALK.. I alrready have a deer of that size on my wall, and I have learned that I need to let the 140/150's go so they can have the chance to grow to 170/180. Best of luck on whatever you decide to do.

Top Bottom