Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Biggin

blakesburg

PMA Member
Thought I'd share this pic of my 4 yr old son holding his biggest bass to date. Bout 2 lbs but he thought it was the biggest fish in the pond as you can see from pic. He's hooked...beggs me to go fishin every day. Gotta love that.
picture.php

man that looks like a good time.:way:

Remember my old man taking me fishing when I was around that age. However, back then we used bamboo poles.

That's awesome. That picture right there is every reason why I want to take my kids back to the farm ponds I used to fish growing up!

blakesburg said:
. He's hooked...beggs me to go fishin every day. Gotta love that.

Yes - gotta love that :way:

congrats to the little guy!

Sent from my iPhone using IW

Great pic. You need to put a stop to that fishing, its a gateway to hunting addictions . Next its bunnys during winter then you all know that leads to deer. Last addiction is here :) Still a cool pic ,need to start book with all his trophys. While your at it just pick him up a IW tee shirt :) He'll be sooner or later :)

Next its bunnys during winter then you all know that leads to deer. Last addiction is here :) Still a cool pic ,need to start book with all his trophys.

Funny you say that. He shot his first rabbit out of the garden a few weeks ago. (I helped him aim) Now he goes out looking for more in the garden almost every evening. Like the idea about photo book too....thanks.

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom