Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bino buddies

ironwood

I just ordered the Nikon monarch 8X42 binoculars. I was looking for feed back from those of you who use the shoulder style harness that keeps your binoculars close to your body when not in use. I know this will be easier on the neck, but what brand or maker do you all recommend. Is there a clear standout as with so many other products?

i have the crooked horn outfitters ones...except they have Scheel's logo on them instead.

they rule...get them or you will be sorry.

ditto
grin.gif

I would rather leave the binos in the truck than use them with the traditional neckstrap. The harness is the only way to go in my opinion

Ironwood- I picked up my crooked horn bino system at Wally world for $19.99. Just a thought. You won't regret it. I just bought the Nikon 8x36's and love them. I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW!
grin.gif

Believe it or not I paid an extra $5 for the camo straps. The nikons I bought where realtree camo so I thought what the heck.

Ditto Shredder I would leave them in the truck too. Got mine from Wal-mart best investment yet, and great for shed hunting too!
grin.gif

I have the Crooked Horn System; have had them since they first came out. No more aching neck muscles or flopping bino’s making noise. I really like them. One of the best hunting gadgets I have ever purchased.

Hershy - You won't have any problems shooting your bow with this system. Never been caught up yet. Even with nikons prostaff 440 looped around neck and under bow arm.

Top Bottom