Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Binocular Problem

spinefxr

PMA Member
I have a pair of Nikon Team Realtree binoculars that I bought last year, and late last season noticed that I was seeing two images while looking through them. I don't recall dropping them, does anyone know what might be wrong? Can they be fixed?

Send them back to nikon, they should be covered under the warranty. Do it soon so you have some specs for the season

Lifetime warranty on Nikon -Yep send to them and they will fix em for sure. If you take em back to where you bought em, it should be over the counter exchange NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Over the past 10 years I have sold HUNDREDS of nikon products-double vision can occur, but it is definately an exception to the rule. Nikon does make a superior and affordable product. If your dealer won't over the counter exchange, get me the store name and I'll get the warranty address for you via private message. M350 OUT

if you have the receipt we'd change them out no problem. if not, it's still possible if you have the box with the UPC number on it. if you're gunna be in the area this weekend come into archery and look for Matt and we'll see what we can do. more than likely we'll have to send them in. probably be quicker to send them in on your own to be fixed. of course, stop by and see if we can work something out, if not, you can still send them in.

sorry i didn't get to this earlier, i was slogging around some drainage ditch in th burlington area the past couple days. silt up to my knees with 3 feet of water on top of it. the cool thing was the wolf spiders that were as big as a pringles can lid.
eek.gif

Thanks for the reply Muddy- I'll probably just send them in myself since I don't have the receipt or the box. I may stop by the store just the same. If I do, I'll ask for you. Pringles can lids, huh?
wow[1].gif

i know it's tough to believe but these spiders were HUGE. now, when i say as big as pringles can lids i'm not saying the body is that big, i'm counting the legs in there. i was cruising along the edge of the water seiving for invertebrates when one dropped into my waders. i didn't have a shirt on and to say i flipped out is quite an understatement.
yay.gif
i looked like a dancing banana trying to get it outta my waders. the thought still gives me the heebie jeebies.
bigshock.gif

at the very least stop in and introduce yourself this weekend. always good to put a face with a name.

Top Bottom