Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Binoculars w/built in camera

Bingo529

I was wondering if anyone has a pair of binoculars with a built in digital camera and if so how do they like them and/or do they seem to work well as far as pics coming out good???I got a pair for x-mas but haven't got to try them yet....

Ive never heard of them, but they sound pretty cool. Let us know what you think of them after you get a chance to try them out

I too got a pair for Christmas & tried them out yesterday. Had a small buck come into me and I snapped a few pictures. Two turned out real well and could see good detail even thru the brush. On one I must have moved when taking and it was blurry. I think I'll really like them in upcoming seasons. Now I can bring back the pictures to my hunting buddies and prove that I saw that big one!!

I took mine out and snapped a few photos of our farm from down the road and then hooked it up to my computer and the pics came out real nice.They will be awesome when in a tree if you don't want to shoot a deer with your bow you can shoot a pic of it anyways...

Muddy-not really a good story,wish there was.It has just been my nickname since I was about 12.T-roy,they are 10X25 Bushnells.Hold up to 300 pics.

SWIABOONER-I think you should be able to get them at most outdoors stores.I am pretty sure I saw some at sportsmans wharehouse.I am not sure where mine came from but the ones I have seen go from anywhere between 90 bucks on up to whatever you want to spend I think.

I saw the Bushnell brand at Menards on a sale rack for $59. I believe they are 10x on the binoculars and 8x picture magnification.
cool.gif

does the camera make much noise when you shoot a pic? Just wonderin if it would spook deer at close range, ( maybey 25 yds or so?)

my friend got a set for x-mass we went out and snapped some shots at some nice bucks it was still light out came back and wow their junk i wouldn't pay the 70 bucks at menards -- invest in a higher dollar pair and you wont regret it i think-- in my opinion the menards ones are junk their 8x
893drillsergeant-thumb[1].gif

you can pick them up at wal-mart for 59.00 and they are 8x or the archery shop in Agency Iowa has 10x for 65.00. they even have pics that they have taken.Whitetail Archery.
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

I checked one of these out from the store this weekend to test. The low pixle count does hamper the image quality somewhat but not as bad as I suspected it would. The main complaints I have on it are that it's hard to keep level, alot of pics have a slant to them, hard to hold still, resulting in some blurred photos. You can only take photos past 49 ft. Thats the distance it's focused at to infinity. All in all though, for a handy little camera that has the bonus of binoculars they seem to be a good deal. Here's a couple pics I took using the Imageview then my Kodak with no zoom. The 8 power lens of the imageview really pulls objects in.
f875afc5.jpg

f875afbe.jpg
One more thing...I've looked through a lot of cheap binoculars and these aren't too bad. Especially when you consider the cost.

Top Bottom