Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Blackhawk Carp

Elitebowhunter

Anyone ever go to the Blackhawk carp fishing tournament? Went up to lost island for the past couple years and did a lot of carp fishing but the past two years they have taken a lot out over the winter through the ice.

Just wanted to get a general idea on if any of you have been there for carp fishing or really any other fishing.

I have heard that tourney is an awesome time. Never had the chance to go, but I need to.

If you go, take a load of pix, would love to see how it goes!

There will be a bottom feeders tournament in Quasqueton on the Wapsipinicon on Saturday, May 7. Fish from sunrise to weigh-in at 2pm. Prizes for biggest carp, sucker, catfish, youngest angler, and under 10 biggest fish. Entry fee is 15$ (I think) and that includes a fried fish meal and a keg of beer afterwards at Wee Willys. Grab bags of goodies will also be passed out. This is a super opportunity to take the kids out to do some easy fishing! Entry fees can be paid that morning at the Quasqueton campground.

Top Bottom