Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bloomington

Wags

Since I have to work on the dates of the Iowa Classic I will attend the Ill one. Is anyone else going????

When is it? We usually go down in the fall for a corvette weekend at Mid America.

stingray

I plan on going on Saturday with a group of people. If things change I would like to have the chance to meet you Old Buck, or anyone else that might go.

I have attended the Ill. Deer Classic for many years (haven't missed one is over 6 years), still is hard to believe the bucks they kill every year. You guys don't want to waist your time going to this show? It isn't worth the drive. hehehe.........

I must be honest, I have been to the Ohio Deer Classic, the Iowa Deer Classic and the Illinois Deer Classic. There is only one deer show that I absolutely will not miss and that is the Illinois Deer Classic, they have the most impressive Big Buck Contest bar-none! Plus, they normally have some of the top speakers and the newest and greatest hunting stuff on the market. I could spend a million dollars in one day at the show, unfortunately there would be a divorce if I spend more than 0.01% of that. :(

Can someone tell me where the Illinois Classic is being held. I don't have any plans for the weekend, this sounds like the ticket. Thanks

Top Bottom