Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bobcat T595

Windlooker

Have a chance at a well priced 2018 Bobcat T595 with 66 in brush cutter, snow blade and dozer blade. I have a good tractor with brush hog, bucket etc.

My question is will it justify itself? Will I use this thing. I do have water crossings, plots, fields but have made it work with a 75 hp Kubota. Thanks for any experience using one.

That depends on what you want to do with it. Skid loaders aren't much good for field work but a tractor isn't even close to a skid loader in ability for loader work. You can kill a tractor trying to push dirt for a day where as a skid loader wouldn't break a sweat.
As to whether you can justify it, I have no idea. If you don't have a lot to do, it'll be cheaper to hire it done.

I went thru same dilemma a while back and bought its older twin a t590. So far i am glad i did, other than 3 point work i have used it more than the tractor. They are sure handy

They good machines. I’ve run t590’s & t595’s. If u buy it right…. Give it a year or 2…. If u don’t use it like u think…. Sell it. They are pretty handy though. I’m vastly skewed towards tractors - I feel out of my element in skid steers. But- those are pretty Simple & handy no doubt!!!

Thanks for the responses. I’ll access it and sell if need be. My gut is it’s too much for what I do but I’ll give it a go. If I needed it for landscaping, contracting, pushing dirt regularly, ok. I rarely do.

I’ve operated a couple wheeled cats on relatively flat terrain. This bobcat is tracked. How steep of an incline can these things handle? Of course working with the angle not across it.

Another thing about running continuously on steep slopes is starving your oil pump and burning up the engine. Our new T770 tip meter I believe has a 20degree slope putting it in yellow and 25 degrees in red but I'd have to look again to be sure....

Had a t590 for several years before buying a wacker neuson st31. The t590 was awesome compared to a tire machine. Once you have one around you won’t want to be without it.

Top Bottom