Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

'Bonkers Corner

muddy

Good article in the IBA newsletter Bonker, most amusing. You get that new six shooter yet?

Is there a new one out? I haven't received it yet.
confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a new one out? I haven't received it yet.
confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm with you on that, Monsterbuck. I have commented on not getting the Newsletter in the past, but the minute I have another sent, I get two in the mail. I'm not sure why the newsletters are recieved at different times by individuals. I would think they are all mailed the same date.
confused.gif
I'm going to be patient this time and just wait it out.

On a similiar note, I just recieved the latest NAW magazine last night when someone posted about it a week ago on here. Not sure if they picked it up off the newstand or what.
confused.gif

I think someone is messing with my mail, but I'm not paranoid.
grin.gif

I just got mine yesterday. They are mass mailed out from a printing center that does the work for us. There is even a day or two difference right here in my own town from when my buddy and I get it! Go figure!

Another good one Bonker- just glad that "copy and paste" doesn't involve scissors any more. They don't allow them there do they? Not that anyone in restraints holds a grudge.
smile.gif

They don't allow scissors anymore because of all the damage that could occur to the "padded" walls.
evil.gif

I shall refrain from comment as I haven't received my copy yet. I sent in five pages so I don't know what all was edited out or if it was published in it's entirety. Suffice it to say I have photos to back most of it up.

The 'Bonker

[ QUOTE ]
I shall refrain from comment as I haven't received my copy yet. I sent in five pages so I don't know what all was edited out or if it was published in it's entirety. Suffice it to say I have photos to back most of it up.

The 'Bonker

[/ QUOTE ]

One picture, you sitting with a pina coliada looking thing... took up two pages though.

[ QUOTE ]

pina coliada looking thing...

[/ QUOTE ]

NNNNNOOOOOoooo Barry Manalow flash back. It was actually called an "Electric Lemonade" and I have photos to back up most of the story. My wife carries the camera because I was always taking what she thought were rather unflattering photos of her "do these jeans make my......" so I'd show her proof. Now I'm only allowed to carry the camera if she isn't with me so I don't have any photographic proof of the haggling she did, but she made 'em cry.

The 'Bonker

Well I finally read the whole thing and my eyes hurt.
Not as much as my stomach hurts from laughing so hard.

This new addition is fast becoming my favorite thing about the newsletter.
Keep up the good work!!!

[ QUOTE ]
This new addition is fast becoming my favorite thing about the newsletter.
Keep up the good work!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Great job Bonker!
waytogo.gif

Lots of vintage Bonker is locked away in the PMA legends section- great stuff that all alone makes the dues well spent cash.

[ QUOTE ]
Lots of vintage Bonker is locked away in the PMA legends section- great stuff that all alone makes the dues well spent cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only reason I'm going to the Shed Conf....is to get The Bonkers autograph!
cool.gif

Top Bottom