Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

'Bonkers World

muddy

I received my latest IBA publication in it and was pretty impressed with the latest installment of 'Bonkers World. A mad mixture of pain, humor, and information that is just impossible to duplicate anywhere else. The humorous beginning and the informational ending on the deer committee was really good 'Bonks.

I've been an IBA member for sometime now, and I don't recieve anything from them, just an email from Randy every once in awhile. Where do I sign up for a news letter?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Where do I sign up for a news letter? </div></div>

I think you can get it in an eformat, which I might opt for at some point. It always seems that everybody else gets theirs in the mail before me, so maybe an electronic transmission would level the field.

I'm sure Randy or somebody will see your post and hook you up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nannyslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've been an IBA member for sometime now, and I don't recieve anything from them, just an email from Randy every once in awhile. Where do I sign up for a news letter? </div></div>

hoofline.gif

Brian PM me with your home address and I will make sure you get put on the list to get the IBA magazine. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

Would you like more information about becoming a PMA or Life Member? &gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Details Here!&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; Join now and you are automatically entered into the 2008 Big Buck Contest!

11.jpg

Iowa's number one resource for the whitetail deer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They can do the whole paper copy in an electronic copy? </div></div>

I was looking back trying to find a membership form that said you could get an e version and I couldn't find it. Maybe they don't do it, but it would be easy to put it in pdf format and send it out. They could "lock" the pdf file to make it hard for people to lift pictures out of it. An e version would sure save on postage, hint, hint. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: muddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I received my latest IBA publication in it and was pretty impressed with the latest installment of 'Bonkers World. A mad mixture of pain, humor, and information that is just impossible to duplicate anywhere else. The humorous beginning and the informational ending on the deer committee was really good 'Bonks.

</div></div>
I saw it too...another classic for sure.

Working on e filing whole newsletter.

IBA membership is $20. Got to tell you,Bonkers World alone is worth the $20.

We send the newsletter out in bulk rate.If address isn't exactly right or you have moved it goes in the trash can.USPS rules.

If you are member and not recieving Ia. Bowhunter please send me a PM with correct address.

I just signed up and paid my dues for the IBA membership. I selected the e-format option. Is that working then or not? Should I PM you my address?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elkhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IBA membership is $20. Got to tell you,Bonkers World alone is worth the $20.</div></div>

I kid you not I just logged in to post the very same thing. I passed my issue around the office today and everyone who read it laughed, and more importantly, probably learned something.

A funny story and a very good point made on the (im)balance of the Iowa "Deer Study Advisory Jelly Bean Committee."

Top Bottom