Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow fishing guys?

heishman24

I am looking to get a BUNCH of carp for nothing! Anyone on here that bowfish's that could hook me up would be great!

Brett

Im not sure about contact info, but if you do some searching you should be able to find info on one of the big bowfishing organizations around. I was fishing at Lake Odessa along the Mississippi once and there was a bowfishing tournament going on and they killed over 600 carp. I think they give it all away to mink farms. You might try searching for that organization and they could probably hook ya up.

i just shot a 35 pound carp and a bunch more twenty some pound carp at rathbun below the dam. there is tons down there

Sounds like a guy looking for free trapping bait! :)

I used to get about 1/2 ton a year from commercial carp fishermen. It ain't free but I could ask for a few barrel fulls of just the right size that I would cut up into chunks. They would call me when they were seigning a lake that had a lot of the 3-5 pound carp in it and I would take a pickup down and get a load.

Top Bottom