Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow Holders

UNI Buck

I'm just curious how everyone keeps their bows while in their portable stands. I have been thinking of buying a Bow Holder and don't know if they are a bigger hassel then just a holder off the tree. I hate having to turn all the way around to grab my bow especially when there isn't much time to do so. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated.Thanks

I am going to try one of the Realtree folding bowholders that screw into the tree up over your shoulder and hold the bow out away from the tree....... I have just always held my bow......

i just put a nail in the tree where the bow can hang and be easily avail. wrap the nail with duct/100 MPH tape to keep it from scratching up your bow and making noise. i also hang antlers and other equipment in the same way.

I used the Realtree EZ Hanger last year and I really like it. Wal-Mart has them for around $13.00. By far the best bow holder I've used!

I've used the same as Rackaddict and agree. The small hooks on the bottom work really well for holding xtra gear.

I've always held my bow across my lap with an arrow nocked. I fell there that much less movement when you see a deer approaching. Of course I'm shootin a longbow that weighs in at about a whopping 16 ounces so I don't mind it that much.
grin.gif

i bought the realtree easy hanger but haven't used it yet, i think its a really good piece of equpment it keeps the bow right out infront so all u have to do is raise your hand and get it off the hook and pull back and get that monster.... good luck to everyone this year!!
burst_em8.gif

Top Bottom