Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Bow License Question

R

River Rat

I am a resident here in Iowa and read the regulations on the availability of the any sex and antlerless bow tags. They seem a bit unclear as to how many antlerless tags that I can get. I was told by one of the local shops that I was only allowed one any sex and one antlerless tag but the regs say that I can get one any sex and two antlerless. Blindsow, can you clarify this for me please?

Thanks

I know you can get a anysex tag and also get two doe tags, of which the second doe tag only costs 11 dollars. I already picked up all three for myself. You need to pick a county for the doe tags as there is a quota per county i believe. Hope this helps.

Yep...you can get up to 2 anterless tags. You can only get them for bow and late muzzleloader seasons, I think. There is a quota per county which ranges from around 50 on the low end to I think 800 on the high end. The bad news is that I'd bet most of them are sold by now.

Top Bottom