Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BowHunt'nFool's Buck

Buckhunter

Great deer!!I know what you mean about your wife thinking ya have a problem,mine think's I'm obsessed with deer hunting also.
Congrat's on a great buck!

Sweet looking buck!!!! Congratulations !!!! Too bad your going to miss the heat of the rut
wink.gif

BowHunt'nFool-

Congrats man, sounds like a good hunt. Too bad you shot him with a Hoyt!
wink.gif
Bring a picture into Scheel's and I'll hang it right UNDER my PSE buck. HA HA! Good job man, bring that video in also, we'll pop it in and have you sign autographs or somethign!

Everyone,

"Here is a buck I shot on 11/06/2002 at 6:25 A.M. It was a awesome hunt. he came into my decoy and at 25yrds I let him have it. He ran about 75 yrds or so and then just stood there hanging his head low. He then bedded down and then he died, in my sight it was awesome!!! I got it on video and took these pics by myself so sorry if the photos arent great!!
Well Im out to try to get a doe kill on tape. I cant wait til next year. (My wife says I have a problem) No its an obsession!!! GOOD LUCK to everyone with a tag yet!!!!"

BowHunt'nFool

BowhuntingFool.jpg

Awesome Buck!!! Great Job!!! There is one like that hanging around where i hunt too. I will post the pics WHEN i get him te he he

Yeah, this buck came in right at season open. he was down wind from me and the decoy,just sniffing the air. I had cut the hocks off of a younger buck that my buddy shot a few days before and hung them from the legs of my decoy. He smelled him but couldnt see him from where he was.
The buck wasnt sure so he ran off about 50yrds. I gruned once and he came back ran past the spot where I 1st saw him and about 30 yrds from the decoy. He saw it this time, but I had no shot.
He still wasnt sure so he ran off to the same spot as before. I grunted once again and this time he came down the lane I wanted him to. It was pretty exciting!!
If it wernt for the hocks that I had cut off my buddies deer and the decoy he may still be alive! Well GOOD LUCK ALL!!!
BowHunt'nFool

Top Bottom