Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

bowtech question

kstur

PMA Member
I am thinking about a new bow and the bowtechs have my interest.I have shot the general and didn't care for the draw cycle.I have not been able to shoot the guardian or the commander and I was wondering if anyone who has could tell me if they draw similar to the general.

The Guardian is very similar to the General, just a little quicker and much smoother draw in my opinion. My dad really likes his Commander.

Another thing to consider is that Bowtechs come with either a smooth mod or fast mod. Which were you shooting cause the fast mod may have felt a little different if you weren't used to it? Also, if you don't like the draw on the Guardian/General types, consider trying an Allegiance. I LOVE mine. I actually prefer it over the newer style design the Guardian uses. The Guardian (and others) are very smooth at release but it just doesn't feel right to me even though a lot of people absolutely love it. Ultra quiet too.

If you can get your hand on a 06' allegiance with smooth mods...go for it, I bought one of those boat anchors they call a guardian and it is smooth draw (but not as smooth as my allegiance) but man is it heavy to carry around. So sold it and went back to my old trusty allegiance, best shooting bow I have ever had from bowtech. Good Luck with your choice but shoot'em all and get the one that feels the best 2 YOU!

Top Bottom