Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

BULL!!!

Handcannon

Bullhead that is. I know this is not a gamefish or anything but...This is the biggest one of my life so far. 15" long, 2 pounds & a 10" girth. I was going to have it stuffed but no one does "skinfish" around here anymore. So, I cleaned it & gave it to my aunt. I did keep the skull though. Anyone have pics of some big bulls?

2_Bullhead_3.jpg

2_Bullhead_1.jpg

2_Bullhead_2.jpg

bh_skull_1.jpg

WOW now thats a pig bullhead right there!! I havent seen one that big.

Waitn4rut, do you have a picture of any cats you have mounted before?

That's a pig!!!

When my family takes the yearly trip to Lake of the Woods, we have fun with locals at the resort bar we stay at. We know the like to eve's drop (what fisherman doesn't) so we talk about getting into a mess of them. It never fails, someone will come over and ask if we had any luck and we'll tell them we caught a mess of bullheads. You should see the way they look at us. It's worth it.

my brother caught a 3 pounder when we were kids. its hard to find a good bullhead pond anymore

I caught a 3 lb. bullhead out of Badger Creek when I was a little kid. Nobody knew any better though so we let it go. If you're looking for a bullhead pond go to the Carney Marsh just south of Ankeny. Some dumbs#*ts illegally dumped a bunch in there and they took off. If you catch 'em KEEP THEM.

Top Bottom