Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

C-Train drops the hammer (video added)

Congrats to both of you! I remember packing all of the food along as well. Mine cost me $10.38 at McD's on the way home from scouting today.

Congrats Connor, too bad you shot him too early and got sent to school. My kids school receptionist started giving me the 20 questions after a few years of calling my boys out for the day together, "for no reason".

6x6 said:
Congrats Connor, too bad you shot him too early and got sent to school. My kids school receptionist started giving me the 20 questions after a few years of calling my boys out for the day together, "for no reason".

LoL. I had already called him in and told them he was going to be on a nature expedition.

Congrats to Connor, sounds like he might be givin the ol man a run for his money in the woods in a few years. Can't believe you didn't let him take the rest of the day off to throw back some root beer and relax :)

Looking forward to seeing the mount from Durk. Tell Connor congrats from me.

Kratz

Way to go Conner!!! Tell your Dad you need another tag! That was an awesome story, congrats to both of you.:way:

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
Top Bottom