Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Calibers....Round 3

Shovelbuck

The other two looked like a lot of fun so here's a third with some oddballs in the mix. Nail all of them correctly and I'll send you the three dollar bill.:D:way:

picture.php

• Deleted by N/A
Show…
tip on the second from left is a little suspicious

Yeah, you're right. I went to a lot of trouble to photoshop some faked rounds to fool all of you for a silly 3 dollar bill as a prize. Come on....get real!!! It's obvious that the tip has some damage. Sometimes I wonder why I bother at all.:thrwrck:

Last edited:
I trust you like none other on this site Shovel, and I gotta be honest...I have no clue :confused: Nonetheless, the Wee-Willy pic on the $3 bill in the background is a true kneeslapper :way:

NWBuck

Anyone who knows Shovelbuck knows he doesn’t play games, the man is honest and trustworthy.

I for one am still studying those calibers; I must admit so far I am clueless about a couple of them.
nixweiss.gif

We're gaining with three correct thus far.:way:

Left to right.....
-------, -------, .7x57, .300 Win Mag, ------, -------, .50 BMG.

As a side note, I don't know what the third from the right is either!:eek: But do know it's not what has been guessed so far.

I had no clue either but a guy I work with thinks the one on the left is a 25-20 Win., 2nd from left is a 257 Roberts, 2nd from right is a 458 Win. Mag and the 3rd from the right is a 45-70. Is he right on any of them?

I had no clue either but a guy I work with thinks the one on the left is a 25-20 Win., 2nd from left is a 257 Roberts, 2nd from right is a 458 Win. Mag and the 3rd from the right is a 45-70. Is he right on any of them?

Getting closer:way:

.25/20 Win, -------, .7x57, .300 Win Mag, ------, .458 Win Mag, .50 BMG.

Since there haven't been any more correct answers for awhile, here are the answers:way:

.25/20 Win, 7.5 Swiss, .7x57, .300 Win Mag, .40/90 Sharps, .458 Win Mag, .50 BMG.

picture.php

Top Bottom