Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Cameras For SALE!!!!!!

OOBoneCollector

I am going to be selling my Canon XHA1 main camera and my Canon HV40. The reason I am selling them is because we bought a Canon Rebel T4I and I am looking to use that as my secondary cam and then use the money selling these to upgrade and get a Sony NX5U. This set of cameras was our first set and they did amazing (put 2 hunts on the DVD the past 2 years) but we feel like we are ready and it is time to upgrade.They come with a lot of awesome bonuses and work amazing!!!! I'm selling them as a package for 1,700$ but may negotiate depending on the situation :D Either message me, post on here, or text/call @ 319-551-0607. Spread the word to friends and anyone you know if you don't want them ;) and you can post this anywhere you may see something about someone looking for cameras! Thanks everyone!!!

Canon XHA1 Includes
-Case
-Remote
-Wall Charger (1 battery included, 2nd battery is currently MIA in our hunting stuff but will be sent no charge once it is found)
-Strap
-TV Connection
-NOT PICTURED ****Rode Shotgun Mic w/ wind cover******

IMG_0580-2.jpg

IMG_0581-2.jpg

IMG_0577-2.jpg

Canon HV40
-Wide Angle Lens
-Wall Charger
-2 Batteries
-Head Cleaner
-Camera Charger
-Remote
-Camera Light
-TV Connection
-Computer Adapter

IMG_0585-2.jpg

IMG_0587-1.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

I may be intrested not sure tho my neighbor uses his he bought his used and his firecord output went out. But i will call if wife is cool lol

Sounds good! We just put the tapes from the XHA1 into the HV40 since we use the same tapes and put them on the computer through the firewire port on the HV40. Keeps the head on the XHA1 in much better condition to make it last much much longer.

Top Bottom