Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

can't believe this product

muddy

last night on an overnight sampling trip i was watching the outdoor channel when a new product commercial came on. do any of you guys remember in teh mid 80's those metal slap wrist things?? you hit them on your wrist and the steel sraps around your arm like a bracelet?? anywhoo, they have these out in camo now...you can put scent on them and slap them to trees or your arms...you can adhere glow in the dark stickers to them and slap them to branches and use them to find your way in the dark. i about laughed myself out of the bed at the absudity of this product...almost as funny as the "pee willy wick".

So what you sampling overnight?
beerchug.gif

Shoot Muddy, this crap is part what keeps you in business at Scheels.....
893shocked-thumb[1].gif

90% of all junk on the market is probably NOT necessary to enjoy the adventure.

I seen a gun sling the other day that carries everything from your bow, 11-87 to your weedeater.
893USA3-thumb[1].gif

What was it P.T. Barnum said?
grin.gif

Reminds me of a product advertised in Bowhunter magazine at one time. It was basically a double rest and double nock so you could shoot two arrows at the same time! The real kicker was the ad said you should get it because it "doubles the knockdown power"! Think about that for a bit.

Old Buck
893USA1-thumb[1].gif

I was just reading my latest Petersen's Bowhunting issue and saw this new scent product. It's called Trophy Advantage. It says that you just mix it with YOUR OWN 2-6 DAY-OLD URINE!
shocked.gif
I don't know about you, but I think you'd have to be out of your mind to want to save your urine, let alone for 2-6 days! Where do you keep it, next to the apple juice in the fridge?!
tongue.gif
bleh[1].gif

Top Bottom