Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Can't wait for Spring!

SEIowaDeerslayer

Well, I went to the local co-op over the weekend and bought a bag of roundup ready seed corn and a bag of soybeans. Got the clover and chicory ready to frost seed in March, got the brassicas for early fall, got the milo seed on its way from Welter seed...

AND I just placed an order for pickup in Ames for the pheasant packet from the Iowa DNR Forestry Department. I should have my hands full this spring but it'll be a great time!

It's a labor of love, all the prep time and hard work are worth it when the deer start pounding your plots. I haven't put any seed orders in yet but need to do that soon. How much did you pay for the rr soys and corn? I heard they were going to take a jump in price.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SEIowaDeerslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, I went to the local co-op over the weekend and bought a bag of roundup ready seed corn and a bag of soybeans. Got the clover and chicory ready to frost seed in March, got the brassicas for early fall, got the milo seed on its way from Welter seed...

AND I just placed an order for pickup in Ames for the pheasant packet from the Iowa DNR Forestry Department. I should have my hands full this spring but it'll be a great time! </div></div>

I sense a little "spring fever" going on...I can't wait either! /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

We're going nuts over here waiting to bust out the chainsaws (which we should probably be doing now but they are at home), prep for plots, plant the plots, and watch it all grow!

Top Bottom