Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Caption this one

blake

Life Member
Write a caption for this photo.

picture.php

Gramps, I think them er revenoors a comin up the path. Should I sic the dog on em?

No boy, we'll let em get a mite closer then old betsy here will heat 'em up some I reccon. Lesse, did I load her with shot or was it rock salt?

Grandma, Grandpa won't let me shoot the gun....I can handle it, honestly!! Boy, I'd let yah shoot it but your grandma won't let me let you.....you will learn soon enough son that women are the devil...Oh Harold, if you don't start behaving I will wallop you with that big ole stick sitting there in the corner over your shoulder. See son, I told you so!! You see how these dogs are sitting here so calm, she done walloped them earlier with that big old stick when theys was a chasin those there chickens. If you don't muster a smile for your ole grandma she might wallop you with that big ole stick.

sorry I mistoke your horse for a buffalo, but these things happen on the open range. when Ma brings out supper pretend you like it .

The tax man should be here any minute boy! I told you if you didn't do your chores YOU were diggin' the hole this time!

Top Bottom