Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Careful what you wish for...

GotRack

A man walks into a tavern and plops a suitcase up on the bar, opens it up and out pops a little foot tall man. The bar tender watches as the man at the bar takes out a tiny piano and stool and, his little friend hops up on the stool and begins to play. The bar tender approaches, "That's the craziest thing I've ever seen and I've been bar tending for 25 years. Where in the world did you get that little one foot man?"
As he pulls an anchient lamp out of the suitcase the man reponds, "The genin in the lamp!"
"you're kidding!" replies the bar tender.
No, try it yourself. Just rub the lamp and the geni will come out and grant you a wish."
The bartender goes for it, rubs the lamp and POOF, out of a puff of smoke from the lamp appears a geni!
"I am the geni from the lamp! what is your wish?"
The bar tender responds with, "I wish I ahd a million bucks!"
"Your wish shall be granted" replies the geni and suddenly the geni is gone and an instant later the bar is filled wall to wall with DUCKS! QUACK QUACK QUACK! The noise from a million ducks is nearly unbearable.
The bar tender turns to the man and yells, "Hey, I wished for a million BUCKS, not a million DUCKS!"
The man reponds with, "Do you really think I wished for a 12 inch PIANIST [pee-an-ist]?"

Top Bottom