Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Chicken on a Limb

muddy

Hey Limb, quick question for ya. I noticed on your trophy picture website that your Double Bull has "leaves" on it. Did you paint them on yourself?? If not where did you find a pattern like that?? Looks really good. Thanks in advance man.

That pattern is photo stalk. I think. That is the first DB I owned and wished I hadn't of sold it now just for sentimental reasons if for nothing else. But, it was great for turkeys but not so hot for deer and didn't have the black backing. It was a fabric DB got a for a good price and made quite a few blinds out of in 1996 or 1997. Don't see many with that pattern anymore...

Thnx. I figured that pattern would rule for turkeys and, like you said, not be so hot for deer. A can of spray paint would've blackened the interior in short order.

You getting all geared up for the Dakota trip?? Hopefully you can find another deaf & dumb turkey, I'll be pulling for ya back here!!

What!?! Limb Chicken is coming to S Dakota? Man that just annoy's me to no end. There's nothing worse than non-residents invading our territory...

Just kidding!
wink.gif

Hey Limb, if ya don't get one to wander in front of you give me a shout. I'm just across the river from Sioux City and have a few areas that we could stick (or shoot) a bird.

Tomo
[email protected]

Top Bottom