Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Clam Ice Armour X suit Ice Fishing

I have an Clam Ice Armour X suit for sale. I purchased this suit last year in March and wore it 3 times. I got a new one this year and have no need for this suit. The size is Medium. I'm asking 250.00 OBO shipped. This is the Black and Grey suit. Pretty much brand new just without the tags. Comes from smoke free home. All zippers and pockets are in perfect working order. Please let me know if you would like pictures. I can e-mail them or text them. 641-257-9920 Thanks

i have an clam ice armour x suit for sale. I purchased this suit last year in march and wore it 3 times. I got a new one this year and have no need for this suit. The size is medium. I'm asking 250.00 obo shipped. This is the black and grey suit. Pretty much brand new just without the tags. Comes from smoke free home. All zippers and pockets are in perfect working order. Please let me know if you would like pictures. I can e-mail them or text them. 641-257-9920 thanks

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!sold!!!!!!!!!!!!sold!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom