Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

clarion sheds/this years rack

D

dewclaw

we were on are way to get the new rack scored by a friend of mine from canada. I,ve emailed the picture of the new rack and he has last years rack. last years scored over 300". Unfortunately the rack along with the sheds were stolen from the suburban up in shebogen, wis. i'm sick.

With a state full of qualified measurers, why would you take them out of state. If I had a rack or sheds that big, I'm sure that there would be hundreds of people wanting and willing to drive to my house to put a tape on them. Please post the photos. I know I'd like to see them.

Again with a rack that size P&Y and B&C would end up panel scoring it anyway. So to make a comment that they took it to someone they trust to score it, sounds as if this is another story. Iowa1 I think you hit the nail on the head.

I'd have to agree, this story seems suspicious to me too. But then again, I don't know that for sure.

Side note, I noticed that the number of posts for ISHEDHUNT is 38 for both posts. What gives there?

Top Bottom