Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Clover is tough,,but:

loneranger

Well my clover was tough hangin in there for this 30 day dry spell, but another week, and it too will be givin up the ghost.Forecast still stuck,,Moisture blocking ridge in the west. Trough in the east, Warm-Dry for Iowa. Here in the SE, we may well see 40 days with only our 10th.

We hit 90 today in in my home town in MN

Hottest temp I heard was 97, highest temp ever recorded in MN in October!

Farmers are just about done with beans and corn... Crazy early

Bet its not so many days dry up there though. Northern Jet stream is along the Canadian border,,,Minn, N-WIS,MI have been getting some moisture. A look at the drought Monitor Map shows a lot of dry areas all over the US. I think the Western Dryness has encompassed more property to the east now. All tied to the unusually Warm Pacific,,and Blocking. I am Getting some camo tee shirts out for NOV!

Bet its not so many days dry up there though. Northern Jet stream is along the Canadian border,,,Minn, N-WIS,MI have been getting some moisture. A look at the drought Monitor Map shows a lot of dry areas all over the US. I think the Western Dryness has encompassed more property to the east now. All tied to the unusually Warm Pacific,,and Blocking. I am Getting some camo tee shirts out for NOV!

Love a good rising thermal in November!
Take the boots off and enjoy it.

Top Bottom