Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

comfortable boots

I call 45 pics. And, Muddy, Asolos are very popular out west for all around hiking, backpacking, and mountaineering. If not for my Danners (4 pair) and White's Smokejumpers (fire boots), I'd probably have gotten Asolos a long time ago. I actually spend more time in my White's these days than anything (except for all this damn snow), but Asolos are a great brand of boot.

I love Danner boots, they are nice and light. I wear em out quick though. I have never had a pair last more than a year before they leak. Maybe just dumb luck but I have owned three different pairs now with the same results.

I second Liv comments. I bought the Meindl Denali's last summer for some serious mountain hiking and Danners come nowhere near this quality. Very hard to swallow the price but they are in a completely different catigory than any boot I have ever worn. Danner are hard to pull on and off for me. I have wondered if that effort opens the seams in the waterproof lining. The Meindl boots lace open so far your foot falls in, they have memory foam that huggs your foot and eliminate any movement.

Top Bottom