Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Commited -- camera

L

Little Al

What brand of camera and what kind do you carry with you? What do the rest of you guys carry for cameras? Do you need to get one with telephotic lenses(if I said that right) ; or not? Thanks Al

Little Al, I just carry my family video camera, a Panasonic 300X digital. Any small easy to handle video camera wiil do, however, I am looking to up grade. The better the camera the bigger they get. Sony makes a few high quality video and sound cameras, but they can be $1500 to $2000. Any camera is better than no camera, that footage will last forever. It takes a while to get used to picking up your camera instead of your bow. A friend of mine accused me of having to go to "panning school," which he is correct about, but sometimes having a camera in your hands while trying to shoot a whopper can make for a tough situation. As I say that, at no time do I pick up my camera if I feel I have a close range encounter coming. Im not sure I helped,but again any camera is better than no camera. Good luck

Top Bottom