Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

Convince me NOT to shoot this deer

gunrunr

Life Member
Being a Landowner that hunts 100% on my own land, I get two archery Buck tags every year but rarely ever fill both.
I've always wanted a big 6 pointer as a conversation piece for the wall. I cant recall a bigger more perfect 6 that I've ever had on any farm.
Isn't this a one that needs taken down?

2023-08-28 04.09.36-1.jpg2023-08-28 04.09.40-1.jpg

Needs more mass I picked up that 3 pt (bottom center) and always really wanted to kill him but never saw him. Oddly- a buddy a few miles away killed a giant 4x3 but was opposite sides. I always am a sucker for the oddballs. Yes I would love a 200 6/8 to beat my grandpa. But give me something odd like that any day- so I guess- let me come shoot it so you don’t have to
IMG_3361.jpeg

• Deleted by Habitat1
Show…
okay here's why... you live in Iowa (assumption). There are certainly way bigger, mature bucks you can use your tags on. Find an interested youth hunter, and let him pursue it! Getting kids hooked on this stuff, without spoiling them on giant bucks at a young age, is a key to the future of hunting. :cool:

Top Bottom