Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

coyote attacks deer

iw.l_header.jpg
398ibalogo_1_.gif

PMA Memberships and IBA Memberships & Renewals

hoofline.gif

Great photo, thanks for sharing. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hoofline.gif

[email protected]

probably a tree stand im not sure but the doe and coyote is from northeast like maryland/pa area and the other one definitley looks like from the same area with the rolling hills and aspens they have up there... and the only thing i can say on the yote is cause how close he is compared to the doe and he isnt moving very fast he just trying to hold the deer down

Does anyone seriously believe that buck getting shot picture?

Come on guys.

The Archer aimed 4 foot off the ground figuring for the jump?

Or the deer made it 4 foot off the ground after the arrow impacted? And did this in such a short amount of time that the arrow only made 12 inches of penetration?

And if the deer is faster than superman and made it 4 feet off the ground in the time it took the arrow to penetrate 12 inches why is the blood splatter straight out and up instead of coming from below up to the wound...?

Not to mention fastest moving thing in the pictuer (arrow) isn't blurred or ghosted..

Coyote pic looks real to me but that shot pic is prett bogus looking...

Both very cool picture and I have seen enought like them on my own setups to believe they are on the up and up. I like the guys with these photos likely just use crappy cameras. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

This is the reason i dont post many pics it seems that someone always thinks that people are trying to get one over on everyone..Its sad if there are people doing this and i think both pics are on the up and up thanks for sharing.

i see where your coming from buckshot and thank you /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif and im starting feel the samwe way. and as far as the buck... i cant speak on him but i know the doe is legit he is good friend of mine

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IowaBow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone seriously believe that buck getting shot picture?

Come on guys.

The Archer aimed 4 foot off the ground figuring for the jump?

Or the deer made it 4 foot off the ground after the arrow impacted? And did this in such a short amount of time that the arrow only made 12 inches of penetration?

And if the deer is faster than superman and made it 4 feet off the ground in the time it took the arrow to penetrate 12 inches why is the blood splatter straight out and up instead of coming from below up to the wound...?

Not to mention fastest moving thing in the pictuer (arrow) isn't blurred or ghosted..

Coyote pic looks real to me but that shot pic is prett bogus looking... </div></div>

Iowabow, have you ever shot a deer? If you have, surely you would know that 90% of the time, the impact of the shot makes the deer jump. Looks to me like the arrow is burried in the opposite shoulder, then the deer jumped.

As far as being 4 foot off the ground, it is only about 18 inchs. There is another picture from the guy with a doe stand in the same spot as this buck, with both pictures side by side, you can see that the buck is not nearly as high as it appears.

Like I said before, looks like the deer was shot, arrow impacted (stopped by oposite shoulder), then the deer jumped, got his picture taken.

I love how nobody believes a good picture. I run around 14 camera's year round, so I see alot of different types of pictures, ghosting, deer looking like they are higher than they really are, and so on.

I've shot over 40 in the last 10 yrs and no 90% of the time they do not jump straight up in the air. To include 3 archery and 1 gun this year, not one of them jumped straight up in the air including the doe that was hit exactly the way you think this buck was hit.

Looking at the corn on the ground the second deer in the upper left corner of the picture and the hit buck, you're telling me that deer is only 18" off the ground??

I've seen that picture floating the net for at least 2 yrs myself, so who knows how long it's really been floating around, ya know what is always missing??

The harvest photo, someone gets this great shot both archery and photograph and there's no harvest photo going with it..?

If you or I got this pic i'm willing to bet it would be posted in a series, the buck before the shot, one or two pics, the shot pic, and then the harvest pics.

"Like I said before, looks like the deer was shot, arrow impacted (stopped by oposite shoulder), then the deer jumped, got his picture taken."

Again the blood splatter shows that this deer is 1) stationary or 2) someone forgot to put it in trailing upward.

Nobody believes a good picture? I've never questioned any of the trail cam pictures i've seen on here in 8 YEARS. I even like and believe the doe/coyote interaction pic is legit.

Look at the totality of the buck getting shot image its just not right. Guess i can't give an opinion also?

Folks wanna believe it fine, but nanny i've got about 16,000 acres of prime whitetail real estate for sale i'll sell it to your for a buck an acre my friend......

Sorry, I'm new at hunting, but the "few" that I have shot with a bow have always done the "mule Kick" and jump when shot. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I've also never seen a deer spurt that much blood out the ENTRY side of a wound instantly like that, not from an archery shot.

On the other hand taking that photo into some software and looking it over i can't see anything that looks altered at all, in fact it looks more real.

Maybe it is legit, just seems like allot of things that don't add up to me in that picture on allot of levels.

I'm switching to skeptical and undecided.. LOL.

Still think the coyote pic is pretty cool....

Have you ever seen a deer shot with a Rage broadhead. Your lucky if you don't get blood splatter on you up in the stand. (So I exaggerated a little bit. /forum/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif)

I belive both photos are legit.

picture is not two years old, only this past fall.....

drives me nuts when people criticize a cool photo, jealousy i assume!

Limb, whats your final analysis on both????

the only thing I think is weird about the buck pic, is that I seen the pic on one website that had the ghost look, then on another site where the deer looked completely filled in??????

Top Bottom