Buck Hollow Sporting Goods - click or touch to visit their website Midwest Habitat Company

CRP mixes & discounted seed when u need it…

Sligh1

Administrator
Staff member
For IW members ….. I’ve got a few places that get me the lowest prices on CRP & what I strongly believe is the highest quality seed. For guys on here….. I’ll help where I can. 1) I can tweak mixes how I would do them & do them based on any of the programs. Will get approved. 2) I can connect on best pricing &/or best quality/value.
I’ve had a gazillion requests on “who and what” & I’ve done tens of thousands of acres of seeding so I’ve made all the mistakes & have the connections. If u can help make it simple…. Acres u have to plant. What program & any unique goals. I’ll reply with best solutions I know of. Im signing up and seeding several new jobs on my farms so this will be easy overlap on what I’m already doing. Shoot me PM or I can fire my email. Want to help the folks out on here get best blend, product & prices. & learn from my mistakes & how I’ve tweaked it after 20+ years of this.
If ever wanted a blend where it’s almost all spray and minimal mowing - can do that too.

Top Bottom